
One thing that i think is quintessential in my life is my samsung k5. It's a really cool mp3 player that I got for my birthday in December last year. I listen to it pretty much all the time. It's great because instead of having to listen to it with my earphones all the time, i can just slide out the built in speakers and listen. It also has a radio, alarms, and can store pictures. The speakers are one thing that really make it quintessential because listening to music with earphones all the time can make your ears sore, and you will probably end up being deaf one day. Also, with the speakers, you can listen to your music with all of your friends, instead of having so sit or stand super close together so you can both have an earphone in one ear. I listen to music all time, and it seems to help me concentrate when im doing homework. Also, I really love listening to, singing along to, and dancing to music. Music really helps me to calm myself down if im having a hard day, or to pump myself up before a match. Another thing that I like to do is listen to music that matches my mood. For example, if I'm feeling angry, I listen to a loud, yelling kind of song, and it usually lets me release some of my anger, especially if I sing or scream along with it. If I wasn't able to listen to my music, I would probably have an emotional break down. So, that's why I think that my samsung k5 is quintessential to my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment